Gold Coins from USA

My friend bought many gold coins when he went to United States of America. Actually 10 pieces and he put it in his antique piggy bank which he inherited from his grandfather. His family is in artifact business and he is very proud of it. I have no idea at first what he will do for the coins but later on he explained that gold coins is the best investment because gold is appreciating its value.

He also said that aside from that if he is lucky and that his coin collections are rare then the price is very high as high as $200 thousand or more. Right now he has coins from Turkey which are 100 years old, a silver coin from Spain which was issued during the reign of King Ferdinand. He told me that he has no plan to sell these coins and plan to give them to his future children.

Author:

Hi hello I am happy to share my ideas about gadgets and other topic that interest me.

Facebook Comment