Money in Time Deposit

Last month when I went home I updated my bank account in dollar because it is in time deposit. I was shocked to see that the interest is very small and the teller told me that the US Dollar today is very unstable that is why they have a very low interest. I have no choice but to renew the time deposit hoping that next year dollar will regain its value. It reminds me of time deposit versus mutual fund which of the two will give you more money.

Read that article about time deposit versus mutual fund because you will see which one will give you more money in return. Since we have different needs then it is up to you which will suite your need. The best thing to do is to spread your money in different investment. Don't put your eggs in one nest! Invest an amount of money which you can afford to loss.

How To Make Money

Author:

Hi hello I am happy to share my ideas about gadgets and other topic that interest me.

Facebook Comment