Updating My Wordpress Blog

I have updated my wordpress blog lately. Actually I lost all my posts because I did not make a back-up. My advise to bloggers who are using wordpress blog is that they should make a back-up every now and then. Do it people! It is a must! I lost my hundred posts which I worked hard to write.

What happened was that I went to my web hosting website and I accidentally click a button and viola all my posts were gone. I am not expert in Wordpress and although many users said that it is easy to use, I prefer to use blogspot. Wordpress has a lot of plugin that you need to install and memorize. The good side is that you can tweak the wordpress blog if you want to earn more money than the blogspot.

I think blogspot is for hobby while wordpress is for business.

Author:

Hi hello I am happy to share my ideas about gadgets and other topic that interest me.

Facebook Comment