Zoloft Drug Lawsuit and Side Effect

Zoloft is a good drug for depressant but it is also very dangerous for women who are pregnant. Pregnant women should not take this drug if they are depressed because it can damage their baby inside their womb. Many doctors today are careless when it comes to drug prescriptions. I had an experience about it in my city that a doctor prescribed a wrong drug for my neighbor. Right now if you read this post please tell your friends who are pregnant or your relatives that this drug is dangerous because it can affect your child’s health. Birth defects are usually because of the drugs that the mother is taking when the baby is still in her womb.

Now if you are a victim of this drug I believe that it is just right to file a case against the company who produce this drug. Zoloft Lawsuit is the name of the lawsuit that you can file against this big company. This company is a multi-million or perhaps multi-billion company so you need a good lawyer to help you win the case. I can recommend you a firm with good lawyers just visit this address and ask them what they can do for you.
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

Author:

Hi hello I am happy to share my ideas about gadgets and other topic that interest me.

Facebook Comment